French-speaking Sales and Marketing Executive/Account Manager
Job Role: French-speaking Sales and Marketing Executive/Account Manager
Salary: Competitive basic salary depending on experience, plus commission.
Hours of Work: Full-time (37.5 hours a week)
Benefits: Annual bonus, gym membership and flexible working hours
CELCAT is a world leader in software for higher education institutions and the developer of the popular CELCAT Timetabler product that is used by hundreds of institutions in more than 30 countries. More information can be found at www.celcat.com and www.celcat.fr
CELCAT France, the branch of CELCAT that provides the suite of CELCAT software applications to institutions in French-speaking countries around the world, is based at the CELCAT head office in Coventry, United Kingdom. At present, CELCAT France comprises a small team of native French staff who cover all aspects of the French-language business, including software development, translation, technical support, consulting, sales and marketing, customer services and administration.
What would be your mission?
We are now seeking to appoint a new Sales and Marketing Executive. The role will involve:
- Advertising and promoting CELCAT products to potential and existing customers through the usual channels (phone, email, website...), and including presentations to individuals and groups via videoconferencing and visits.
- Social Media / Forum / Blog marketeer
- Working in collaboration with colleagues responsible for company media creations and forum management
- Creating and managing sales leads through these channels.
- Customer care – ensuring good relationships with customers are maintained and their needs satisfied.
What skills are we looking for?
- Sociable, self-motivated, well-organised, innovative and able to blend with a young team of dedicated employees.
- Good verbal and written communication in both French and English. The perfect candidate must be able to speak French with confidence in public, including with senior level decision makers.
- Good customer focus, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Some knowledge of the following is desirable: IT/public tenders.
- Knowledge of French Higher Education systems would be an advantage (Timetabling, MIS, IT, etc).
The ideal candidate?
Will have at least 1 year experience in sales, customer care & account management.
Recent graduates also considered.
Must be in a position to travel to other countries (mainly France)…
Some experience in selling software would be advantageous.
French native speaker level essential.
If you are interested, please send your CV and cover letter to:
21 – 23 Mercia Village Torwood Close
WestWood Business Park
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org